Monday, October 18, 2010

First and foremost...

Hello friends! Welcome to my blog (:
I hope that this will serve as a communicative tool into my life while I am away conquering the world. I want to be able to share my world, while I am away from yours! Please bear with me, as I get used to the formatting of the site and the regularity of posting. 

Moving on...
I would just like to briefly mention my Friday night, which was spent with amazing people! I can't tell you how loved I have felt over this past year by my work family. They are the most creative, imaginative, and embracing people I have met and I'm so thankful for knowing them. It was an interesting night- not just because the bar had taxidermy animal heads on the wall! Thank you for all who came out and shared on of my last evenings on California soil with me. Here are a few lasting memories:
That's it for now, but expect lots more on the move soon! 
Lesson learned: work friends can be great real friends.

1 comment:

  1. "They are the most creative, imaginative, and embracing people I have met and I'm so thankful for knowing them."

    I agree wholeheartedly! Love you girl. Can't wait to read about your adventures.

    ReplyDelete