Monday, June 27, 2011

Humidty makes me so sticky!

Okay. So, after eight months, a broken computer/replaced hard drive just a week after my last blog, and a forgotten priority of my enjoyment of taking time to write-- I have uncovered my blog.
After reading the three blogs that I did write, made me look back on the final days of transition into a new life.. I feel like this would now be the appropriate time to pick it back up!

So, as of today, I am in the market for a new job. I forgot how stressful it is to find something without compromising your interests, or soul, in the process. But I'm just going to be patient for the time being, and try to embrace what God has in store for me. I know that we must work up the ranks, put in the brunt work, and stay faithful to get anywhere while keeping your dignity intact.

This is my first summer in Eugene in two years, and I forgot the disaster the weather leaves my hair. The humidity is not nice to a girl like me. Since it's been sunny a total of 5 days this year, maybe it's time to take the snow chains out of the car? I'm not quite convinced.

Well, I'm just going to keep this short: but I'm back! :) Hope you all enjoy hearing about my new (mis)adventures!

                       Lesson Learned: Faith does not come without pain

No comments:

Post a Comment